Here are some topics that I would love to cover on the blog, but I don’t have the personal experience to address them adequately.
- What is it really like to go to USUHS, the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences?
- How to apply for HSCP, the Navy Health Sciences Collegiate Program
- Getting into military medicine after attending a military academy
- Getting into military medicine after commissioning through ROTC
- The ins and outs of the USAA Commissioning Loan
- Moving to your first active duty assignment
- Adjusting to military residency
- Joining the military after residency
Please, if you have experience with any of these topics and you think you can help me (and other readers) by writing about them, let me know. You can email me at email@example.com or use the contact me form in the bottom right corner of the screen.